This is powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feed lines. Mainly, these are S.W.R. (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instruments (vector impedance analyzers). Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.), make SURECOM attractive for professionals and hobbyists. It is quite important that graphical display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers
which significantly reduces the time required to adjust an antenna.
1. 2.2 inch precision LCD screen,High-lumen LCD brightness, easy to read in direct sunlight.
2. Heavy duty Aluminum enclosure,strong anti-interference ability.
3. Very compact and convenient for field use.
4. Built-in rech argeable battery.
5. Full Band control by knob (132-173Mhz / 200-260Mhz / 400-519MHz).
6. Easy setup, only four control buttons with convenient on-screen soft menus.
7. Constant Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
8. Built-in timer shows elapsed time when unit is turned on.
9. High efficiency IC, low power consumption, the longest working hours.
10. More choice measurement frequency Span.
11. One button quick scan mode (V1,V2,U) or 3 band by full screen.
12. Auto marker the low s.w.r. level reference.
1. Power Source: Built-in 3.7V, 900-mAh, Size 14500 of Lithium battery.
2. Charge Controller: Smart charger, LED charging-status indicator.
3. Voltage Monitor: On-screen DVM, plus battery condition icon.
4. Charger Source: Any USB port, analyzer accepts Micro-USB plug.
5. Power Savers: Auto-off timer, Auto Run / Stop RF generator control Interface.
6. RF Connector: SMA-female, (optional PL-259, N connector need adapter).
7. Battery Charge Connector: Micro-USB.
8. Screen: 2.2 inch high-output color TFT.
9. Function Keys: 4 buttons, with on-screen (soft-menu) identifiers.
10. Tuning: Rotary encoder with press-in tuning-step selection.
||132-173Mhz / 200-260Mhz / 400-519MHz
||SMA-Female (50 OHM)
|RF Output Power
||1-1.5V (5 - 10dB)
||3.7V 900mah, Li-ion 14500
||Two-color LED Hidden (when not charging) there are three instructions state:
1. charging (red)
2. charging is completed (green)
3. Battery fault (flashing)
||Standard Micro USB connector
||70 × 120 × 25 mm
||TFT LCD 320 x 240 pixels