1. Replacement Original RMN5050 Desktop Speaker Mic.
Black desktop microphone makes transmissions easy when the mobile radio is being used from a desktop because the microphone and push-to-talk button are larger. Microphone can help expedite transmissions because the user doesn't have to keep picking up the mobile microphone.
2. Fits for DGM4100, DGM 4100+, DGM 6100, DGM 6100+, XPR4300, XPR4350, XPR4500, XPR4550, XIRM8268, MTM800, etc.
3. Button Operation.
Right Hand Button (PTT).
(1) Press to talk (Transmit).
(2) Speak into the microphone from a distance of about 20 centimeters (8 inches).
(3) Release to listen.
4. Left Hand Button.
For installations using Private Line or Digital Private Line code squelch systems.
(1) Press to monitor the channel to verify that it is not in use.
(2) Release button before transmitting.
5. Sensitivity Adjustment.
The microphone sensitivity is user-adjustable by a control which is accessed through a small hole in the rear of the housing, using a small flat-bladed screwdriver. The sensitivity has been preset at the factory to maximum. In a noisy environment, it may be desirable to reduce
the sensitivity by turning the control counterclockwise (as viewed from the rear of the housing). If the control is turned completely counterclockwise, the microphone output is reduced to zero.